Published On: Mon, Feb 12th, 2018

Restaurant in SMA evacuated due to a leak of gas

Share This
Tags

SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, Gto. (OEM-Informex) .- Around 50 people were evacuated from a restaurant located on Calle Cuna de Allende, in the dowtown area of San Miguel de Allende, due to a gas leak that occurred after 10:30 am on Monday February 12.

The zone was secured by firefighters, Civil Protection and Transit officers in order to avoid any kind of contigency.

Also, personnel from a gas company arrived on site to supervise the installation of a stationary tank, and they determined that the leak of gas was caused by a damaged hose.

Local authorities announced that the situation was under control, and no people got injured or intoxicated with gas.

Calle Cuna de Allende. (Photo: TridAdvisor)

Calle Cuna de Allende. (Photo: TridAdvisor)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source: elsoldelbajio.com



Comments

comments

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>