The San Miguel Times describes Casa de Aves as a unique and majestic estate for family and friends, where fun filled memories can blossom at every corner.
On August 20-21, 2016, this magical boutique hotel will feature two important events: “Trail-s Casa de Aves San Miguel de Allende-Verano” race, and “El tianguis” .
Trail-s Casa de Aves will take place on Saturday August 20, starting at 9:00 am.
Participants can run a 5K, 8K, 14k or 26k-marathon and last day for registration is Friday August 19 at 9 pm in:
All participants get:
- Event microfiber t-shirt (dry fit)
- Medal of participation to all who complete the race
- Hydration during the route
- Recovery supply at the end of the route
- Athlete number
- Electronic timing chip (disposable)
- Medical assistance
- Times certificate
- Preliminary Weather in Cell Phone via SMS ( phone number required upon registration)
- Carbohydrate Dinner on Friday August 19
- Discounts for 2 nights stay at participating hotels
- Discounts at participating restaurants in San Miguel de Allende in the day of the event
- Special activities prepared for the event participants.
“El tianguis de Casa de Aves” is a new concept in San Miguel de Allende in which art, food, shopping and live music, merge under sunny skies and wide green fields, that will take place on Sunday August 21, from 1 to 7 pm, at beautiful Casa de Aves, where you can live a different experience.
CONTACT CASA DE AVES:
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.- 01 (415) 155·9610 – 01 (415) 155·8488
- Address: Los Fresnos No 1, Col. Montecillo de Nieto, SMA, Gto.