Mitigare’s mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals with life-limiting illness. We support them and their families through the management of physical, emotional, psycho-social and spiritual needs. We help keep the patient comfortable, alert and able to participate in life as fully as possible until death occurs naturally and peacefully.
Mitigare affirms life and regards dying as a normal process and neither hastens nor postpones death. Patients receive services in the comfort of their home or in a care facility. The cost of treatment is reasonable and provided on a sliding-scale basis.
* Hospice-trained team of doctors, nurses, volunteers, spiritual and emotional counselors.
* Individual care plan for patient and family.
* Emotional support for patient and family.
* Comfort care to relieve pain and symptoms.
* Care to include nurse, physician, volunteers and other regular visits to the patient and caregivers directly at home or in a care facility.
* Medical equipment needed for patient comfort and health.
For more information call 415-138-6145