From September 22 to October 9, the San Miguel de Allende 2017 fair will be held with a cast of top Mexican artists including Los Ángeles Azules, Bronco and Los Cardenales de Nuevo León among others.
Mayor Ricardo Villarreal said that, just as last year, there will be 10 thousand courtesy admissions for children and adults in the community that will include transportation and food.
“This year, the San Miguel fair features many alternate events, some in the San Miguel forum, such as the Matute concert on Saturday, September 16, a private event that will cost 350 pesos,” said the mayor.
He said that the fair will also feature rides, a circus, an area of commerce, a food court where the San Miguel merchants wil be subsidized with 50% of the cost of space as an aid to support the local’s economy.
The mayor informed that the entrance to the fair will cost 40 pesos and will include all the mechanical rides.
Villarreal said that they are very affordable costs and emphasized that his administration will give away 10 thousand courtesies, which will include not only the entrance to the fair, but the transportation and a box lunch so that no one is left out of the fair.
- 16 sep, Matute en el Foro San Miguel, con un costo de 350 pesos
- 22 sep, Grupo Bryndis
- 23 sep, La Maquinaria Norteña y La Energía Norteña
- 24 sep, Trono de México y Vagón Chicano
- 25 sep, la presentación de la Triple AAA
- 26 sep, de septiembre Liran Roll
- 27 sep, Los Primos MX
- 28 sep, Fidel Rueda
- 29 sep, banda Los Recoditos
- 30 sep, Cardenales de Nuevo León
- 1 oct, Los Ángeles Azúles
- 2 oct, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- 3 oct, Conjunto Nube y Los Rugar
- 4 oct, Los Internacionales Caminante y Viento y Sol
- 5 oct, el grupo Duelo
- 6 oct, Los Plebes del Rancho de Ariel Camacho.
- 7 oct, La Trakalosa
- 8 oct, Bronco
- 9 oct, Sonora Dinamita