Enjoy learning how locals, past and present, experienced love and romance with your loved ones on Friday, February 14th and Saturday the 15th at 9:30am.
Learn about the:
- Priest that fathered both the nation and several children
- Hollywood movie star’s obsession with his mother
- Last minute cancellation of a wedding to be a bride of Christ instead
- Love life of Jesus’ grandmother that rivals any telenova vixen’s
- Nun that gorged out her eyes, rather than marry Prince Charming
- Unfaithful wives’ fate in Plaza Civica
- Single ladies finding husbands by taking others babies
There are plenty of love stories making San Miguel de Allende one of the world’s most romantic cities and the hot spot for destination weddings.The walking is flat with plenty of places to sit. The cost is 500 pesos per person or 25 USD, whatever is easier for you.
The tour is led by the Amazon best-selling author of the San Miguel de Allende Secrets series of books and TripAdvisor’s best ranked private tour guide.
by Joseph Toone