The butt lift is one of the main goals of girls who are going to the gym for the first time. But the ease of results depends a lot on your hormones and your body type. In fact, female hormones work wonders in some parts, but they also increase fat in the hips.
So, what can you do to counteract these effects and have enviable buttocks?
Natural tips to lift your buttocks
It is possible to achieve a natural butt lift with some natural remedies and methods. These are the ones that work best:
- Exercise: naturally, if you want to round and defined glutes, they must have more muscle than fat. For that, we can adapt exercise routines at home or in the gym. The lunges, the pelvic raises, and the back kick are three basic exercises that cannot be missed.
- Diet: a good exercise routine must be accompanied by a good diet. It is the most effective way to lift the buttocks. If you eat properly, you will strengthen the muscle and reduce the amount of accumulated fat.
- Electrostimulation and radiofrequency: these types of treatments use electromagnetic waves. They produce heat, promote the creation of collagen, and firm the tissue. For its part, electrostimulation can be used in combination with exercise to strengthen and tone the gluteal muscles.
- Massages and creams: there are also some creams with ingredients like fenugreek, which can help lift the buttocks. Combined with a good massage, it will also improve blood flow and prevent sagging.
What you should know about butt lift surgery
In addition to natural methods, and as many other esthetics procedures, there are also some surgical alternatives for it. Butt lift surgery can be divided into two:
- Gluteoplasty: this surgery is done to achieve a tightening and lifting of the buttocks after losing weight. It is recommended for those who have lost a lot of weight and have been left with excess skin, stretch marks, and cellulite.
- Brazilian butt lift: it is a surgery to increase the size of the buttocks. Fat from the same patient is used, which is extracted from an area of the body and applied to the buttocks. It is a good option if you have abdominal fat and very little in the buttocks.
Which of the two surgical treatments do you need? If you want to know, consult a plastic surgeon in your area. You may even need specific recommendations and a series of tests before deciding your best options to achieve a good butt lift.