Maria Dolls Adult Coloring Book from Mexico, ‘Mexican Maria Dolls’
Explore the world of Mexico’s folk arts with this unique coloring book.
The Maria dolls are an international cultural symbol for the power of the feminine in Mexico.
Made by indigenous Otomi women, the dolls’ dresses, hair, and ribbons feature a variety of colors and styles, making them endlessly fascinating and fun to color.
The text and images are by Joseph Toone, the best-selling author of the San Miguel de Allende Secrets book series.
Made in Mexico
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- 0.3 lbs
- 11″ H x 8.25″ W x 0.2″ D
- 35 pages
by Joseph Toone
- TripAdvisor’s top tour guide with History and Culture Walking Tours and Joseph Toone Tours.
- Amazon’s best selling author of the San Miguel de Allende Secrets books.
- Creator of the National Geographic-sponsored Maria Dolls coloring book helping indigenous doll makers.
- Producer of San Miguel de Allende Secrets YouTube channel with over 100 videos and 1,500 views monthly.
- International speaker on the Power of the Feminine in San Miguel de Allende.
San Miguel Times