With the approach of the Easter-related activities that draw tourists from around the world wouldn’t it be grand to understand even more when viewing a procession?
Joseph Toone will speak at the Oratorio on Friday, April 8th, at 9:30AM. Joseph will provide logistical details of Holy Week, and, more importantly, the indigenous and Spanish roots to our modern traditions.
The cost is 200 pesos or 10 USD, whatever is easier for you.
Understanding Holy Week
Friday, July 12th
200 Pesos/10 USD
In front of the Oratorio
by Joseph Toone
- TripAdvisor’s top tour guide with History and Culture Walking Tours and Joseph Toone Tours.
- Amazon’s best selling author of the San Miguel de Allende Secrets books.
- Creator of the National Geographic-sponsored Maria Dolls coloring book helping indigenous doll makers.
- Producer of San Miguel de Allende Secrets YouTube channel with over 100 videos and 1,500 views monthly.
- International speaker on the Power of the Feminine in San Miguel de Allende.
San Miguel Times