Published On: Mon, Oct 10th, 2016

Cell phone explodes at school in Silao, Guanajuato

Share This
Tags

A cell phone exploded at a school in Silao, Guanajuato in the early morning hours on Wednesday, September 28, causing alarm among students and teachers who were taking classes.

This incident occurred at Colegio “La Paz”, where a student accidentally dropped his cell phone, and all of the sudden, his device began to exhale smoke, causing alarm among the students in the classroom.

promo_explota_celular

Colegio de La Paz in Silao, Guanajuato (Image: unionguanajuato.mx)

The cover of the “LG Stylus G3”was ejected, then the battery burst in flames and seconds later, the device exploded.

School staff members sought police help calling Emergency number (066). Municipal police officers, Civil Protection elements and firefighters arrived on the scene to control the situation.

LG Stylus G3 (Image: Google)

LG Stylus G3 (Image: Google)

Source: http://www.unionguanajuato.mx/

Comments

comments

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>